Monday, September 7, 2009

What our family loves about September

For the month of September I only received responses back from 5 out 21 family members. Even Jacob who can not type contributed. Donovan is excused but I expect his comments for October. You can still send me your likes and dislikes about September and I'll post later. I hope we can do better for October.


For me September is about the start of college football season. Although I am not quite the lunatic I used to be I still enjoy the excitement of Auburn Football. This is one of the things I have definitely passed on to my three children. Over the past years we have made a lot of memories, from watching games at " Wings" in Montgomery or having a party at our home. We can all look back on the many Septembers we have shared and smile.Thank goodness I married someone that although may not love Auburn Football like we do she does how ever enjoy football and looks for any reason to get together. ~Tommy

I love September because it's my birthday is on the 12th and Alabama Football starts. ROLL TIDE!! ~Jacob

Below is the response I received from Scotty....

I'm too ignorant to operate a cumputer I can barely operate this phone. Me and ricky will be at callaway gardens sunday doing a triathalon and my butt stinks ~Scotty

Most of the tourist leave the beach ~Diane

I love September because cool weather is around the corner, changing of the leaves, I can break out all my fall decorations and candles, football and now Jake's birthday; but of course I don't need his birthday for a reason to celebrate my son... any day will do.~Rachel

No comments: